A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Weber MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Weber practice?
- Dr. Howard Weber has 5 office locations.
Dr. Howard Weber practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Harrisburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Hershey, PA and Lititz, PA.
See Harrisburg Pediatricians and Harrisburg Cardiologists.