A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weber is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weber, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from Universidad C.E.T.E.C., Santo Domingo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weber has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Williamsport Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans