A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weeks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weeks is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weeks
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Weeks Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weeks, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weeks graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Weeks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah - Neuropsychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Weeks MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard Weeks practice?
- Dr. Howard Weeks has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Weeks practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists and Salt Lake City Child Psychiatrists.