A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weiner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weiner, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Weiner MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard Weiner practice?
- Dr. Howard Weiner has 8 office locations.
Dr. Howard Weiner practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Redding, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Carmel, NY.
See Redding Psychiatrists.