A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weiner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weiner, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Weiner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Weiner MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard Weiner practice?
- Dr. Howard Weiner has 7 office locations.
Dr. Howard Weiner practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Redding, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Fairfield, CT.
See Redding Psychiatrists and Redding Child Psychiatrists.