A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weinstein is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weinstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Weinstein MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Howard Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.