A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weisbrod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weisbrod, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weisbrod graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weisbrod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Texas Regional Medical Center
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard G Weisbrod MD is a male Pathologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Howard G. Weisbrod practice?
- Dr. Howard Weisbrod has 1 office location.
- Dr. Howard Weisbrod practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Live Oak, TX.