A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Weizman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Weizman, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Weizman, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weizman graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weizman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Barry Weizman MD is a male Nephrologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Weizman practice?
- Dr. Howard Weizman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Weizman practices Nephrology near Midland Park, NJ.
See Midland Park Nephrologists.