A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Welsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Welsh is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Welsh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Welsh graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Welsh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Kenneth Welsh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Howard K. Welsh practice?
- Dr. Howard Welsh has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Welsh practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.