A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wiarda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wiarda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Wiarda, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiarda graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Wiarda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Memorial Hospital
- Decatur Memorial Hospital
- John & Mary Kirby Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Elvindo Wiarda MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard E. Wiarda practice?
- Dr. Howard Wiarda has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wiarda practices Diagnostic Radiology near Decatur, IL.
See Decatur Radiologists.