A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wiener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Wiener, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiener graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Wiener has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ernest Wiener MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Howard E. Wiener practice?
- Dr. Howard Wiener has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wiener practices Pediatrics near North Brunswick, NJ.
See North Brunswick Pediatricians.