A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wilcox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard D Wilcox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Howard Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wilcox practices Family Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Primary Care Doctors.