Learn more about Dr. Howard Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wilcox is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilcox
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilcox Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Beaumont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard D Wilcox MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Wilcox practice?
- Dr. Howard Wilcox has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Wilcox practices Family Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Primary Care Doctors.