A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Wilcox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Wilcox is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilcox graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wilcox has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilcox accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard D. Wilcox practice?
Dr. Howard Wilcox practices Family Medicine near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Family Physicians.