Dr. Howard Wiles MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2016
My favorite doctor
I came to Dr. Wiles when we discovered that we are pregnant. All pregnancy he was very supporting, answered all my endless questions, didn't push any unnecessary tests, didn't promote unnecessary medications, and I ended up having an absolutely healthy, very boring and uneventful pregnancy and a healthy baby in the end: ) In general he doesn't push, doesnt patronize, instead he explains what options do you have and supports you in your choices, and I really appreciate such approach. Now as i gave birth I'm very happy that I will continue to have him as my gynecologist.

November 5th, 2015
I would not see any other doctor, or recommend anyone other than Dr. Wiles. He is an amazing doctor and his bedside manner is the best that I have ever experienced.

September 1st, 2011
Best Doctor I Have Ever Had
Dr. Wiles became my doctor when I found out I was pregnant with my first child. He was there to console me, as I was scared to death to be pregnant. He answered all of my questions and never once made me feel like I was asking a "dumb" question. He talked me through every procedure that he did (I had to be induced and he explained in detail how it was all going to work instead of assuming I just knew). Fantastic doctor and I would recommend him to anyone! I am ready for baby number two!

December 13th, 2010
Dr. Wiles has been my doctor since I was in my late teens. He has seen me through two c-sections, a myomectomy (removal of fibroids when I was only 25), and the loss of a pregnancy. When I was younger and had no insurance, he performed a very necessary procedure (the myomectomy) in spite of that, he is definitely patient oriented. I recommend him to all of my friends who need this service or are not getting the services they need from their own doctors.