inactive

Howard C Willis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

August 22nd, 2016
Dr. Willis is one of the most dedicated doctors i have ever met.

May 15th, 2013
You can do better
This is not a very good doctor. No smile, no how are you. just looks at you and give you some meds. He only stays less than 2 mins. Its all about the money. He had me coming to him every month. On time he had me come in the morning 5 days in a row to poke my finger and charged me a full doctor visit copay of $30 a day. That is way I left and went to another care giver

May 1st, 2013
GHETTO
The place you can go for care... The doctor is very rude and misjudging and the staff is talked to like they are children by the office manager. You wait for hours in the waiting room to see the doctor but when you finally get to the back and in a room the doctor is only in there for two minutes. I feel that with it being my first appointment he should of went over my history more thoroughly with me and discuss my concerns but I got the opposite. I will never return to this horrible place!!! And if you want good care I advise you to stay far a way!!!!

June 28th, 2012
RUN!!! I had a very bad experience with this doctor being the caregiver of my mother. He gave her the wrong medicine which left her worse then she was when she went. She went to him very healthy and walking 5 miles a day with no illness only needed a check up and now she can't walk to the next room. He diagnosed her wrong and we are on our way to court!

March 11th, 2011
Men Please Take Your Wife Somewhere Else!
Run and don't look back!!!!!!!!!!!!!