A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Winter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Winter, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Winter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Irwin Winter MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Winter practice?
- Dr. Howard Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Winter practices Urology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Urologists.