A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Winter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Winter is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winter
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Winter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Winter, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Winter graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Winter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Irwin Winter MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard I. Winter practice?
- Dr. Howard Winter has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Winter practices Urology near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Urologists.