by Josh on Nov 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Yeager and his staff! I have been a patient for over a year now and I can't be more pleased. Thanks Dr. Yeager!

Nov 3rd, 2015

I've been using Dr Yager for a couple of years and always a pleasure to visit. Not to mention, he always provides the right treatment for my ailments.

Horrible Staff show details Horrible Staff
by Irrelevant on Aug 18th, 2015

Dr. Yager's office is convenient from where I live. His office is out of a small house in the heart of Buckhead. As for Mr. Yager himself, he's friendly, easy to speak to, and makes you feel fairly comfortable during your visits. However, his nurse staff as well as front office staff are some of the most rude and incompetent individuals I have ever dealt with at a doctors office, ever. "Yeah, oh, um hello? Uh Mista Yagers office are you there, uh?" verbatim. Took the lady 15 minutes to answer wether the office was under my insurances network and was rude once finding out. Really? I've gotten better customer service at a McDonalds drive-thru. No, I'm not kidding. Since you deal with office/nursing staff the majority of your visit at his office, I'd have to advise seeing another PCP. Very unprofessional environment.

by Chris Briggs on Aug 24th, 2014

I have been through 4 major surgeries in the last 12 months, between all the specialists and surgeons I have seen and been operated on by, Dr Yager has been there to help, offer a second opinion and just be there when I needed a voice of reason. Thank you very much. There ia a reason I have been a loyal patient for 26 years.

Mar 21st, 2011

Dr Jager let's me come in without an appointment and that's not the norm anymore. I lived a block from his office but have since moved 35 miles away. I stay with Dr Jager because I feel he does care about me and he's always helped me when I need it.

Definitely won't be back show details Definitely won't be back
by JA, Atlanta on May 6th, 2010

I don't have a real problem with how a doctor decides to "decorate" his office. Dr. Yager seems to have a very eclectic taste. My issue is with how he conducted a typical physical. I expected checking of ears, eyes, nose, reflex (knees), cough (testicles), etc. Dr. Yager did none of these. He did take blood tests. I had one "out of normal range" rating, suggesting possibility of anemia. Dr. Yager suggested taking an Iron supplement. When I inquired (by phone) what amount of iron supplement he'd suggest, he said: "start with 500 mg daily." When I searched out iron supplements, I discovered that the highest dosage available at both CVS and Walgreen was 48 mg. This doctor seems to have very limited knowledge of the basics. Sorry :(