Dr. Howard Yager Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Howard Yager?

June 2nd, 2017

Dr. Yager

Dr. Yager and his staff have given me great care for about twenty years. The staff is always helpful and kind. Dr. Yager does a great job with diagnosis and finding the best remedy for his patients. They make the visit easy and beneficial. I would recommend Dr. Yager and his staff to anyone!

August 18th, 2016

The worst

All they care about is money. They charge more then any doctor I've ever gone to. After over a week of calling they still would not submit the proper authorization to my insurance carrier to cover the perscription they wrote . Dr Yaegers wife lied and tried to blame my carrier until I got them both on the phone. When I asked for a refund she told me to come pick it up. When I went there she changed her mind and threatened to call the police. Worse experience with a practice in my life.

November 30th, 2015

I love Dr. Yeager and his staff! I have been a patient for over a year now and I can't be more pleased. Thanks Dr. Yeager!

November 3rd, 2015

I've been using Dr Yager for a couple of years and always a pleasure to visit. Not to mention, he always provides the right treatment for my ailments.

August 19th, 2015

Horrible Staff

Dr. Yager's office is convenient from where I live. His office is out of a small house in the heart of Buckhead. As for Mr. Yager himself, he's friendly, easy to speak to, and makes you feel fairly comfortable during your visits. However, his nurse staff as well as front office staff are some of the most rude and incompetent individuals I have ever dealt with at a doctors office, ever. "Yeah, oh, um hello? Uh Mista Yagers office are you there, uh?" verbatim. Took the lady 15 minutes to answer wether the office was under my insurances network and was rude once finding out. Really? I've gotten better customer service at a McDonalds drive-thru. No, I'm not kidding. Since you deal with office/nursing staff the majority of your visit at his office, I'd have to advise seeing another PCP. Very unprofessional environment.

August 24th, 2014

I have been through 4 major surgeries in the last 12 months, between all the specialists and surgeons I have seen and been operated on by, Dr Yager has been there to help, offer a second opinion and just be there when I needed a voice of reason. Thank you very much. There ia a reason I have been a loyal patient for 26 years.

March 21st, 2011

Dr Jager let's me come in without an appointment and that's not the norm anymore. I lived a block from his office but have since moved 35 miles away. I stay with Dr Jager because I feel he does care about me and he's always helped me when I need it.

May 7th, 2010

Definitely won't be back

I don't have a real problem with how a doctor decides to "decorate" his office. Dr. Yager seems to have a very eclectic taste. My issue is with how he conducted a typical physical. I expected checking of ears, eyes, nose, reflex (knees), cough (testicles), etc. Dr. Yager did none of these. He did take blood tests. I had one "out of normal range" rating, suggesting possibility of anemia. Dr. Yager suggested taking an Iron supplement. When I inquired (by phone) what amount of iron supplement he'd suggest, he said: "start with 500 mg daily." When I searched out iron supplements, I discovered that the highest dosage available at both CVS and Walgreen was 48 mg. This doctor seems to have very limited knowledge of the basics. Sorry :(

August 15th, 2017