A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Yeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Yeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeon
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Yeon, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yeon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bok Yeon JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Yeon practice?
- Dr. Howard Yeon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Yeon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rock Hill, NY.
See Middletown Orthopedic Surgeons and Middletown Surgeons.