A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Yeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Yeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeon
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Yeon, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yeon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bok Yeon JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Yeon practice?
- Dr. Howard Yeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Yeon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.