A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Yeon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Yeon, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yeon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yeon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Yeon, JD, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Back Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeon graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Yeon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Bok Yeon JD and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Howard B. Yeon practice?
- Dr. Howard Yeon has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Yeon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Middletown, NY.
See Middletown Surgeons.