A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Yerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Yerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Yerman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yerman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Mark Yerman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Yerman practice?
- Dr. Howard Yerman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Yerman practices Otolaryngology near Commerce Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Commerce Township Otolaryngologists.