A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Yerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Yerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Yerman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Bronchoesophagology (Breathg/Swallowg), Bronchoesophagology BreathgSwallowg, and Bronchoesophagology Breathing or Swallowing.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Yerman has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yerman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 25 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Yerman practice?
Dr. Howard Yerman practices Otolaryngology, Otology, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Otolaryngologists.