Learn more about Dr. Howard Yerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Yerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yerman
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yerman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Yerman, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Yerman graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Yerman has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard M Yerman MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Howard M. Yerman practice?
- Dr. Howard Yerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Yerman practices Otolaryngology near Commerce Township, MI.
See Commerce Township Otolaryngologists.