Some ratings provided by DrScore.
hmm show details hmm
by frank zuccini on Jul 20th, 2013

One thing is for certain. This wealthy doctor leaves 10% tips to people that bend over backwards for him. I wouldnt recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. Would love to see him live off of 10% gratuity. Lame with a capital L.

NOT recommended. show details NOT recommended.
Mar 7th, 2012

Our family has seen Dr. Yerman on multiple visits, and my rating is based on the culmination of experiences we've had. I noted a review elsewhere from 2007 that described Dr. Yerman as utterly unwilling to admit to and apologize for a mistake that caused his patient great harm. I mention this only because this is *exactly* what happened to us in 2012. We won't ever be back, nor would we ever recommend him or the surgery center he co-owns, Lakes Surgical Center on Haggerty Road in West Bloomfield, MI.

Excellent show details Excellent
May 13th, 2011

Great Doc. Not interested in trying to push you out the door. Seems to care and takes his time in listening! How refreshing - a doc that will listen to your problem.I do have to agree with the equipment and set up being out of 1950's. Jeez Doc.. spend some money and upgrade.

Ancient Clinic show details Ancient Clinic
by Kim on Jan 10th, 2011

Extremely outdated and rusty tools. Smells like a nursing home. Seat and tools over 80 years old. Didn't even take vitals.

Excellent Dr & Staff show details Excellent Dr & Staff
by Jennifer B on May 26th, 2010

Dr Yerman took out my son's tonsils. He, his staff, and the staff at Huron Valley Hospital exceeded my expectations. They are all extremely knowledgable, kind, and caring. My son couldn't have been better cared for. I highly recommend Dr. Yerman.