Otolaryngologists
8898 Commerce Rd
Ste 1
Commerce Township, MI 48382
248-360-5881
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo. DrScore.
 |  hmm  |  show details
by frank zuccini on Jul 20th, 2013

One thing is for certain. This wealthy doctor leaves 10% tips to people that bend over backwards for him. I wouldnt recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. Would love to see him live off of 10% gratuity. Lame with a capital L.

|  NOT recommended.  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2012

Our family has seen Dr. Yerman on multiple visits, and my rating is based on the culmination of experiences we've had. I noted a review elsewhere from 2007 that described Dr. Yerman as utterly unwilling to admit to and apologize for a mistake that caused his patient great harm. I mention this only because this is *exactly* what happened to us in 2012. We won't ever be back, nor would we ever recommend him or the surgery center he co-owns, Lakes Surgical Center on Haggerty Road in West Bloomfield, MI.

|  Excellent  |  show details
May 13th, 2011

Great Doc. Not interested in trying to push you out the door. Seems to care and takes his time in listening! How refreshing - a doc that will listen to your problem.I do have to agree with the equipment and set up being out of 1950's. Jeez Doc.. spend some money and upgrade.

|  Ancient Clinic  |  show details
by Kim on Jan 10th, 2011

Extremely outdated and rusty tools. Smells like a nursing home. Seat and tools over 80 years old. Didn't even take vitals.

|  Excellent Dr & Staff  |  show details
by Jennifer B on May 26th, 2010

Dr Yerman took out my son's tonsils. He, his staff, and the staff at Huron Valley Hospital exceeded my expectations. They are all extremely knowledgable, kind, and caring. My son couldn't have been better cared for. I highly recommend Dr. Yerman.

May 13th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Do you remember the movie M*A*S*H? Not the show, the movie--- when they needed the best surgeons, they got the 'pros from Dover'. Dr. Yerman IS the pro from Dover. My son and I are both patients and he and his staff are second to none. I would recommend h

Apr 15th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr Yerman & his staff are so kind & caring. My husband & 3 boys have been under his care & we are extremely happy. he is always very nice & very caring. We have referred our friends tohim as well. They are very satisfied too.

Sep 28th, 2007 on yahoo.com

My son had to get his nose repaired after a H.S. soccer game. Dr. Yerman was a very good surgeon.