- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Howard Young?
October 9th, 2017Dazed & Confused
September 27th, 2017Don't know much more than we did at first.
Dr. Young is very friendly, but I've found that he talks a lot, and fast, mostly to himself, and I listen closely to find out what he's thinking. I think he's puzzled by my condition, and he has zapped me with antibiotics several times, and says come back in 3 weeks, or 4 weeks...and tests and more tests after each one, and doesn't seem sure of how to treat. And don't miss an appointment, because they will put you 3-4 months into the future. He will spend 10 fast minutes with you, and tells you nothing.
August 14th, 2016Seeking help for coughing up blood
Dr. Young is very pleasant to talk to, unfortunately he can't seem to help me with my cough. Four days after telling me there was nothing wrong with my lungs, I was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia. I had been coughing up blood for months, I even took bloody cloths to several doc's to illustrate the problem. To be fair, 3 different specialists just shrugged when I showed them the blood. Ultimately I was on heavy antibiotics for 28 days, I was feeling better, but 2 weeks after the antibiotics were finished my cough has returned and I'm coughing much more blood than before. I called BCBS nurse who recommends I go immediately to ER.
November 9th, 2015
April 27th, 2014Not a great experience
August 9th, 2012The worst
November 18th, 2011Recommend Highly!
- I felt that Dr. Young was extremely friendly and listened to my issues. He is ready to examine the root cause of my increased asthma symptoms and not simply prescribe more medication to cover the problem.
May 20th, 2016
January 27th, 2016
October 27th, 2015
September 20th, 2015
Dr. Howard Young is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Annapolis, MD.
Dr. Adil Degani
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Annapolis, MD 0.01 mi12
Dr. Kanak Patel
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Annapolis, MD 0.01 mi8
Dr. Boaz Rosen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Annapolis, MD 0.01 mi31
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides