A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Zacur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Zacur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacur
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Zacur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zacur, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacur graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zacur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ardlen Zacur MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Zacur practice?
- Dr. Howard Zacur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Zacur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists.