Learn more about Dr. Howard Zacur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Zacur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zacur
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Zacur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zacur, MD, PHD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Excessive Body Hair in Women (Hirsutism)
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Miscarriage (Spontaneous)
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zacur graduated from University of Miami . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zacur has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Ardlen Zacur MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Zacur practice?
- Dr. Howard Zacur has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Zacur practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Baltimore Endocrinologists.