Learn more about Dr. Howard Zaren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Zaren is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zaren
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zaren Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zaren, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Pancreatic Diseases
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zaren graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Zaren has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Candler Hospital
- St Joseph's Hospital - Savannah
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Allen Zaren MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Zaren practice?
- Dr. Howard Zaren has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Zaren practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Surgeons.