Dr. Howard Zinman MD Patient Reviews

March 27th, 2015
Exaggerates a lot and thinks you should know as a 1st time parent

January 23rd, 2015
Overall Experience
Poor!!!! He accepts new patients because his office is small and knows people will switch over to another doctor and will charge you a Fee. He says something but never stands by his words and thinks you would know stuff as a first time parent. Worse part is dragging you to the office because he is out of one or two vaccinations. Which parent wants to go twice in one week to pinch their baby?? He should consider calling and give you heads up.

January 23rd, 2015
5 VISIT EXPERIENCES
This doctor may enter the room as happy but if you make a different decision he will change attitude. He says as a mother I shouldn't listen to anyone but make the decision myself but when I clearly rejected the flu shot for my son he literally called us ignorant and Uneducated. Suddenly his happiness turned to something else. Also he forgets which patient he spoke to and kept telling me "Remember I told you this and that..." I was like Ummmm NOOOOO I don't recall any of these infos it mustve been another parent. So I don't know he is getting old and forgetful . I'm moving on because of his rudeness and impoliteness . This was his 3RD Srtike! Also which doctor drags you to the office to tell you he is out of a vaccination. As a parent I prefer to have all the shots in 1 day not seeing my son go through pain 2 days . He should've been considerate to make a call and prevent us from coming till the vaccinations all were ready at once.

August 6th, 2014
BAD BAD...... Cares more about money than patients.... Call us up and tells us to find a different doctor because we owe him a tiny bit of money which is because my insurance company messed up... Sorry for not being rich like u from doing nothing!!! I'll find a doctor for my 4 kids that actually cares...!!!! Don't go here poor poor care and doesn't care about u unless ur rich!!!!!!

August 6th, 2014

August 31st, 2013
Great DOC! Just don't expect a RX for antibiotics - unless REALLY needed
Zinman was referred to us by our old ped. That was 10 years ago. Btw, they are now at 299 Lincoln st, not pleasant. If you are a neurotic parent who calls the dr for every sniffle, don't bother going here. Dr.Zinman is wonderful! He tells it like it is, makes sure you understand, and will not write a script unless it is truly needed! Amazing!

October 22nd, 2012
Great Pediatrician
My kids have been going to see Dr. Zinman for the past 17-18 years! My baby was in the hospital with a menangitis scare and Dr. Zinman visited us on 3 separate occasions.He is the best pediatrician I have ever been too.

April 9th, 2012
Don't
I genuinely did not like this doctor. I would not recommend him for your children or dealing with any of the rude middle aged women behind the counter.

May 13th, 2011
Great doctor
Dr. Zinman has treated my kids for over 7 years. We have referred families to him who share the same pediatric care that unless you Really Need meds for infections, etc... It is better to have none. His staff is always smiling and kind. You never feel like you are a number, or more so, that your kids are a number. He takes the time needed to explain things... But also knows when you know the drill and just want to get the sick child home. He will follow up with emails if you forgot to ask something... Who could ask for anything more?

May 10th, 2010
5+ YEARS
Zinman is great. His staff (one woman in particular) is pretty pushy and rude. The wait time is horrible and he rushes through the appointment. However- I still give him all 4 stars because he's smart, to the point, and seems like a genuinely good person.