A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Zipin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Zipin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zipin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zipin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zipin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Zipin MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Zipin practice?
- Dr. Howard Zipin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howard Zipin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA.
See Doylestown Internists, Doylestown Hematologists, and Doylestown Oncologists.