Learn more about Dr. Howard Zipin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Zipin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zipin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zipin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zipin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Zipin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zipin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard S Zipin MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Howard S. Zipin practice?
- Dr. Howard Zipin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Howard Zipin practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalfont, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Internists, Doylestown Hematologists, and Doylestown Oncologists.