A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zucker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Zucker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Zucker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Howard Zucker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Zucker practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Bronx Anesthesiologists, Bronx Critical Care Practitioners, and Bronx Pediatric Specialists.