A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Zucker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zucker
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zucker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zucker, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zucker graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Zucker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Alan Zucker MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Howard A. Zucker practice?
- Dr. Howard Zucker has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Zucker practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pediatric Cardiology near Cliffside Park, NJ.
See Cliffside Park Anesthesiologists, Cliffside Park Critical Care Practitioners, and Cliffside Park Pediatric Specialists.