A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Zuckerman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Zuckerman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zuckerman
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Zuckerman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zuckerman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zuckerman graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zuckerman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Zuckerman MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Howard Zuckerman practice?
- Dr. Howard Zuckerman has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Zuckerman practices Urology near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Urologists.