A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Zveitel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Zveitel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zveitel
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Zveitel Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Zveitel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zveitel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Robert Zveitel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Zveitel practice?
- Dr. Howard Zveitel has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Zveitel practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.