A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Zveitel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howard Zveitel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Zveitel graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Zveitel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Healthcare System
- Carl T. Hayden Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard Robert Zveitel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howard R. Zveitel practice?
- Dr. Howard Zveitel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Howard Zveitel practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.