A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howard Zwibel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howard Zwibel, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zwibel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zwibel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- South Miami Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howard L Zwibel MD is a male Neurologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Howard L. Zwibel practice?
- Dr. Howard Zwibel has 1 office location.
Dr. Howard Zwibel practices Neurology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Neurologists.