A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howell Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howell Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howell Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howell K Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howell K. Jones practice?
- Dr. Howell Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Howell Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Surgeons.