A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howell Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howell Jones is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howell Jones, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Jones has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Hampton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howell K Jones MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Howell K. Jones practice?
- Dr. Howell Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Howell Jones practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Beaufort, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Bluffton, SC.
See Beaufort Orthopedic Surgeons.