A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Howis Toler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Howis Toler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Howis Toler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Toler graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Toler has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Carilion Giles Memorial Hospital
- Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Howis Yvette Toler MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Howis Y. Toler practice?
- Dr. Howis Toler has 6 office locations.
Dr. Howis Toler practices Family Medicine near Martinsville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbridge, VA and Vincennes, IN.
See Martinsville Family Physicians.