A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoyle Leigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leigh
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Leigh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoyle Leigh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leigh graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leigh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- V A Central California, Fresno, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoyle Leigh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoyle Leigh practice?
- Dr. Hoyle Leigh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoyle Leigh practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.