A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoyle Leigh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leigh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leigh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoyle Leigh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mental Disorders
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leigh graduated from Yonsei University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leigh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- V A Central California, Fresno, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoyle Leigh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoyle Leigh practice?
- Dr. Hoyle Leigh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hoyle Leigh practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.