Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 6th, 2015

Dr. didn't follow up on any of the things he said he would. Useless.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a new patient of Dr. Hong. I immediately felt very comfortable with him. He is professional yet down to Earth.

Sep 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After suffering from back pain for two years and trying all conservative measures, my one injection by Dr Hong has relieved my pain completely! I'm so grateful for his skill, competence and compassion.

Aug 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

hi, i just want to say that doctor hong provides more than medical care, he is a gentleman and a healer who saw to my concerns in an immediate and timely as well as relieving way and thank you....

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hongs concern for my wellbeing was genuine.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Efficient. Provided lots of useful information and helpful suggestions. Not rushed.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hong was extremely helpful as we dealt with me issue. He was quick to resolve the issue and come to the best solution for me.

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hong is the best Pain management doctor in the whole wide world!! I have never met a Dr. so understanding, kind, patient, listens to my needs, has great bed side manners, honest, over all the Best!! I would recommend Him to everyone!!!

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hong is an expert in pain management and an awesome doctor. He is very gifted in diagnostics and very practical about treatment and treatment options. He is hands on and very skilled and caring.

May 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hong is a wonderful physician.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hongos a total professionalism every way. He is thorough, listens and answers all my questions. He is a compassionate and warm physician who treats his patients with respect and concern. He is a wonderful doctor and I trust him implicitly.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have had a number of epidural doctors, and Dr. Hong is the most gracious and caring back doctor I have had. Epidurals have different lengths of time that they work. The ones I have had from Dr. Hong have lasted near 6 months. I also appreciate Dorthy

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After getting a run around from other providers, Dr Hong was the only one who did anything to help me!

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He took extra time to address my needs and come up with a well thought out and comprehensive solution to fix my ailments.

Feb 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

First visit with Dr. Hong, shows authentic concern for the potential outcome of the patient. Asked important questions and participated within a two-way conversation, not just his way or the highway like so many others . Seems like a regular guy !

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Hong is outstanding. He made a quick diagnosis and developed a very effective treatment plan. He has a positive personality and really cared about solving my back pain problem. His assistant Dorothy is great as well.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thorough , clear and compassionate

Feb 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hong is a total professional in every way from his bedside manner to his ability to listen and give options for treatment. He is truly a kind and compassionate physician who never seems to run out of ideas to help keep my pain at a controllable level

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Hong is fantastic. He is clear, concise, concerned, obviously knows his 'stuff' and has a positive manner that's infectious. On a doctor's scale of 1 to 10, he's a 15

Doctor Awesome, staff terrible show details Doctor Awesome, staff terrible
Apr 14th, 2011

I have had to call their office about 4 times over the past week to remind them to set up my back MRI appointment, my followup review and my wait in the office was almost 1 hour. Dr. Hong is great, but his staff appear to not care about you at all. This is my BACK we're talking about, not my pinky.