A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hoyt Burdick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdick
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hoyt Burdick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdick graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Burdick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Cabell Huntington Hosp, Huntington, Wv
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hoyt Jeffery Burdick MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hoyt J. Burdick practice?
- Dr. Hoyt Burdick has 1 office location.
Dr. Hoyt Burdick practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Huntington, WV.
See Huntington Internists, Huntington Pulmonologists, and Huntington Critical Care Practitioners.