A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrach Khudatyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hrach Khudatyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hrach Khudatyan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khudatyan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Khudatyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hrach Khudatyan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hrach Khudatyan practice?
- Dr. Hrach Khudatyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hrach Khudatyan practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians and Glendale Internists.