A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrach Khudatyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hrach Khudatyan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hrach Khudatyan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khudatyan graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Khudatyan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khudatyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans