A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrair Aharonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aharonian
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aharonian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hrair Aharonian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aharonian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Aharonian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hrair Steven Aharonian MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hrair S. Aharonian practice?
- Dr. Hrair Aharonian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hrair Aharonian practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Gastroenterologists.