A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrair Aharonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aharonian
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aharonian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hrair Aharonian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Aharonian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Aharonian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hrair Steven Aharonian MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hrair S. Aharonian practice?
- Dr. Hrair Aharonian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hrair Aharonian practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mission Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: North Hills, CA.
See Mission Hills Internists and Mission Hills Gastroenterologists.