A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrair Simonian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hrair Simonian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simonian
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hrair Simonian, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Simonian graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Simonian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Smith
- Select Speciality Hospital-Fort Smith
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hrair Pierre Simonian DO and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hrair P. Simonian practice?
- Dr. Hrair Simonian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hrair Simonian practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Smith, AR.
See Fort Smith Internists and Fort Smith Gastroenterologists.