A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrant Demirian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hrant Demirian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Demirian
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Demirian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Demirian graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Demirian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Med Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hrant Demirian MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hrant Demirian practice?
- Dr. Hrant Demirian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hrant Demirian practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.