A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrant Semerjian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hrant Semerjian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hrant Semerjian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Semerjian graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Semerjian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hrant Samuel Semerjian MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hrant S. Semerjian practice?
- Dr. Hrant Semerjian has 1 office location.
Dr. Hrant Semerjian practices Urology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Urologists.