Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 16th, 2016
Understaffed
I have never had such a horrible experience with a doctor. I waited over an hour in an uncomfortable and in personable sectional sofa the fills the entire waiting room. The PA told me instructions and that the office would call me once my prescription was ordered. 5 weeks later, I called and they couldn't find my information. 2 days later, they called me back and I had to explain everything all over again. After 2 visits, I never met Dr. Karamanoukian and would not recommend his understaffed office to anyone. He should not advertise on the radio if they cannot handle the extra business.

July 26th, 2016
Very under staffed
Extremely under staffed. I waited over an hour to see the PA, twice. Office follow-up calls are nonexistent or a day later. I never met Dr. Karamanoukian after 2 visits. They should not advertise on the radio if they cannot handle new business.

April 26th, 2016
Surgeon who schills plastic surgery.

September 27th, 2015
Awful doctor
What a terrible experience! This dr is so full of himself and treated me awful! He talked in such a condescending way and was completely dirty looking and dirty with not using gloves at times during my procedure. I would never go back nor do I recommend anyone to see him.

March 14th, 2015
Dr H is caring, compassionate, empathetic. Insightful and extremely knowledgeable. I would trust him exponentially. Lindsay is a fabulous assistant, I always request Her to assist him.

October 14th, 2014
Varicose Veins
I had a MAJOR problem with varicose veins-whenever I accidentally nicked my foot with my fingernail, or I was taking a hot shower, my foot would bleed profusely, shooting out blood all over my floor, rug, wherever. I had to quickly get on my back and raise my leg and apply direct pressure. And ONLY after it stopped 20 minutes or so or longer, did I attempt to clean up the mess. I am in good shape, athletic, and realized I could not live like this. Dr Karamanoukian was the only doctor I could find in this area of specialty who I could get the earliest appointment with. The staff was friendly and Dr. Karamanoukian was especially charismatic and made me feel at ease. I did have multiple procedures done to correct the problem-which I am VERY happy with the results. I have had no pain or ANY bleeding issues since. The purple and dark veins in my feet have all but disappeared and I am now comfortable going out in public with sandals or swimming. I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Karamanoukian and his staff on follow up visits. They make me feel so at ease that I enjoy talking with Dr. K even during the actual surgery. He was also very direct on my first visit what I needed to get done and how long it would take. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Karamanoukian.

April 15th, 2014
Bad experience
I love how this doctor is getting excellent reviews from his own office staff. User name CaneCorso is his employee Jodi. Although the majority of his staff is very friendly there are a few that are ethically wrong. The office manager, his wife, was loudly talking about her hatred of our president. Myself as well as my wife heard her tell a patient that "they could thank Obama for their deductible." The doctor himself was courteous however he seemed very rushed and didn't take the time to explain things to me. I will not be going back to office.

June 17th, 2013
TERRIBLE experience
Dr. Karamanoukian is deceptive, rude and inappropriate. This provider led me to believe that my vein surgery would include a cosmetic component; however, my insurance does not cover the cosmetic procedure. I repeatedly asked Dr. Karamanoukian how much the cosmetic procedure would be and he would answer 'we'll see'. AFTER having the painful vein lazer procedure done, he told me that the cosmetic procedure would take several visits at $1,200 a visit!!! I feel tricked and incredibly disappointed. He was short with me, did not explain the procedure, did not answer my questions, was unprofessional, and I would not recommend anyone see him for any problem.

April 8th, 2013
Ulthera
My ulthera appointment happened to be on a very busy day in office.I felt the Dr. was very rushed during my procedure and in fact, I did not get the full procedure that I was quoted(full face). Instead, I got lower face and neck.Cost-$3200, and this was a special price.I really feel bad that this went so poorly. A return call from the office would have straightened it out. I called to clarify twice, and the staff have not returned my calls as promised. All in all I would say the nurses are very friendly, the Dr. is personable, but I can't say that I would recommend as customer service is not great. FYI-(No before photo taken, I did my own)

March 21st, 2013
Botox and Radiesse
Just wanted to share my experience I had today.. I went to Dr Karamnoukian's office and had Radiesse and Botox completed. Within several minutes of the procedure the doctor had erased years off of my face!!! The doctor was very professional and explained every step of the procedure leaving no questions unanswered. The wait time for my procedure was very minimal and the cost was $850 for both procedures. I have also had Ultherapy done and was totally satisfied with the results also from that procedure. Thankyou Dr K for making me smile again. :)))

February 23rd, 2013
Valued Physician!
Perfect experience for me! Appreciated the "play by play" during my surgery which made me so comfortable knowing what was coming. Very personable doctor and funny! I felt like I was with friends which made me feel so comfortable! Staff was courteous and very helpful and made me feel comfortable. On the day of my surgery I was called right on time and he explained everything to me and answered any questions I had. I have never had such a "fun" experience at a doctors office. Would highly recommend!

October 12th, 2012
During my entire process of correcting my veins in my legs, vaicose & spider veins, I have had an excellant experience with Dr. K & his staff. Very informative on every step & procedure that he was doing. Dr. K & his staff were very friendly. During every procedures he made sure more than once that I was alright. We all talked during the procedure which made me more relaxed & not afraid. My appts were very quick. He always had me in & out in no time. I would definitly recommend him to anyone. Excellant & very professional!