Dr. Hratch Karamanoukian MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017
Best Vain place around!
Had a hand full of procedures at the Office in Williamsville , and I have to say...Everything from beginning to finish was amazing! Dr. Karamanoukian was forthright with all information, what to expect, the procedure itself and follow ups! Nothing but professionalism from the staff and everyone involved. Thank you.

February 18th, 2017
Worst experience ever!
This doctor is all warm and fuzzy on the first visit and after that he is rude, rude, rude. And dirty! Made me pull out my own stitches with my fingernails because he couldn't find a tweezer, avoids eye contact and if you are lucky will give you a curt answer to your question with his back to you as he walks out the exam room door. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Have some self respect and see someone else.

September 16th, 2016
Understaffed
I have never had such a horrible experience with a doctor. I waited over an hour in an uncomfortable and in personable sectional sofa the fills the entire waiting room. The PA told me instructions and that the office would call me once my prescription was ordered. 5 weeks later, I called and they couldn't find my information. 2 days later, they called me back and I had to explain everything all over again. After 2 visits, I never met Dr. Karamanoukian and would not recommend his understaffed office to anyone. He should not advertise on the radio if they cannot handle the extra business.

July 26th, 2016
Very under staffed
Extremely under staffed. I waited over an hour to see the PA, twice. Office follow-up calls are nonexistent or a day later. I never met Dr. Karamanoukian after 2 visits. They should not advertise on the radio if they cannot handle new business.

April 26th, 2016
Surgeon who schills plastic surgery.

September 28th, 2015
Awful doctor
What a terrible experience! This dr is so full of himself and treated me awful! He talked in such a condescending way and was completely dirty looking and dirty with not using gloves at times during my procedure. I would never go back nor do I recommend anyone to see him.

March 14th, 2015
Dr H is caring, compassionate, empathetic. Insightful and extremely knowledgeable. I would trust him exponentially. Lindsay is a fabulous assistant, I always request Her to assist him.

October 14th, 2014
Varicose Veins
I had a MAJOR problem with varicose veins-whenever I accidentally nicked my foot with my fingernail, or I was taking a hot shower, my foot would bleed profusely, shooting out blood all over my floor, rug, wherever. I had to quickly get on my back and raise my leg and apply direct pressure. And ONLY after it stopped 20 minutes or so or longer, did I attempt to clean up the mess. I am in good shape, athletic, and realized I could not live like this. Dr Karamanoukian was the only doctor I could find in this area of specialty who I could get the earliest appointment with. The staff was friendly and Dr. Karamanoukian was especially charismatic and made me feel at ease. I did have multiple procedures done to correct the problem-which I am VERY happy with the results. I have had no pain or ANY bleeding issues since. The purple and dark veins in my feet have all but disappeared and I am now comfortable going out in public with sandals or swimming. I actually look forward to seeing Dr. Karamanoukian and his staff on follow up visits. They make me feel so at ease that I enjoy talking with Dr. K even during the actual surgery. He was also very direct on my first visit what I needed to get done and how long it would take. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Karamanoukian.

April 15th, 2014
Bad experience
I love how this doctor is getting excellent reviews from his own office staff. User name CaneCorso is his employee Jodi. Although the majority of his staff is very friendly there are a few that are ethically wrong. The office manager, his wife, was loudly talking about her hatred of our president. Myself as well as my wife heard her tell a patient that "they could thank Obama for their deductible." The doctor himself was courteous however he seemed very rushed and didn't take the time to explain things to me. I will not be going back to office.

June 17th, 2013
TERRIBLE experience
Dr. Karamanoukian is deceptive, rude and inappropriate. This provider led me to believe that my vein surgery would include a cosmetic component; however, my insurance does not cover the cosmetic procedure. I repeatedly asked Dr. Karamanoukian how much the cosmetic procedure would be and he would answer 'we'll see'. AFTER having the painful vein lazer procedure done, he told me that the cosmetic procedure would take several visits at $1,200 a visit!!! I feel tricked and incredibly disappointed. He was short with me, did not explain the procedure, did not answer my questions, was unprofessional, and I would not recommend anyone see him for any problem.

April 10th, 2013
CHANGED MY LIFE

April 8th, 2013
Ulthera
My ulthera appointment happened to be on a very busy day in office.I felt the Dr. was very rushed during my procedure and in fact, I did not get the full procedure that I was quoted(full face). Instead, I got lower face and neck.Cost-$3200, and this was a special price.I really feel bad that this went so poorly. A return call from the office would have straightened it out. I called to clarify twice, and the staff have not returned my calls as promised. All in all I would say the nurses are very friendly, the Dr. is personable, but I can't say that I would recommend as customer service is not great. FYI-(No before photo taken, I did my own)