A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrayr Basmajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hrayr Basmajian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basmajian
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basmajian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basmajian graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Basmajian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hrayr G Basmajian MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hrayr G. Basmajian practice?
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hrayr Basmajian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.