A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hrayr Basmajian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hrayr Basmajian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Basmajian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Basmajian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Basmajian graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Basmajian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hrayr G Basmajian MD and MS is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Hrayr G. Basmajian practice?
- Dr. Hrayr Basmajian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hrayr Basmajian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.