Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hsi-Yang Wu
Dr. Hsi-Yang Wu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Pediatrics. Dr. Wu is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Packard Childrens Hospital. Dr. Wu has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Hsi-Yang Wu has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Hsi-Yang Wu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. Katsuhide Maeda
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Pediatrics
Stanford, CA 0 mi22
Dr. David Maahs
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Stanford, CA 0 mi20
Dr. Brett Palama
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Stanford, CA 0 mi