A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsiao Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsiao Chen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hsiao F. Chen practice?
Dr. Hsiao Chen practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See San Gabriel Family Physicians, San Gabriel General Practitioners, and San Gabriel Internists.