A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsiao Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsiao Chen is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsiao Fen Chen MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hsiao F. Chen practice?
- Dr. Hsiao Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hsiao Chen practices Family Medicine near San Gabriel, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See San Gabriel Primary Care Doctors.