A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsien-Ell Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lai
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Lai Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John J. Pershing Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsien-Ell E Lai MD is a male General Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hsien-Ell E. Lai practice?
- Dr. Hsien-Ell Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Hsien-Ell Lai practices General Practice near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Primary Care Doctors.