A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsien-Ell Lai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lai graduated from National Taiwan University, Taipei.
Dr. Lai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John J. Pershing Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsien-Ell E Lai MD is a male General Practitioner, has 47 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hsien-Ell E. Lai practice?
- Dr. Hsien-Ell Lai has 1 office location.
Dr. Hsien-Ell Lai practices General Practice near Poplar Bluff, MO.
See Poplar Bluff Primary Care Doctors.