Dr. Hsien Ta Fang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hsien Ta Fang?

Posted on August 2nd, 2016

Dr Fang is outstanding and we trust him implicintly!

Knowledgeable and Sincere

Posted on September 10th, 2015

I went to see Dr. Fang and I was very nervous as I had worked myself up to expect a very dubious outcome. He took his time and explained everything in simple terms. He genuinely looked and spoke with concern. He know I was anxious about test results and he called me as soon as they were available...he contacted me on his on time in the evening. I appreciate a doctor who is knowledgeable and realizes that the patient just needs sincerity.

Great Listner; Great At helping You Understand

Posted on October 15th, 2014

I believe Dr. Fang goes out of his way for his patients. He takes the time to really listen to you, addresses your concerns with care, and researches then follows up. Everything I hoped for in a doctor who treats kidney disease.

Great nephrologist! Wonderful person!

Posted on September 10th, 2013

Doctor Fang has always spent plenty of time with me. He is very concerned for his patients well being and wellness. He is prompt, very courteous, and caring. He is extremely knowledgeable of blood pressure control medications. He ALWAYS returns my calls in a reasonable time. He even visited me daily when I was hospitalized for an unrelated illness. He has a wonderful manner with patients which includes the following: provides excellent explanations, welcomes questions, includes spouses in discussions.

A great physician!

Posted on July 24th, 2013

My primary care physician recommended Dr. Fang and I could not be happier. I had been to numerous doctors to determine what was causing my health issue and he was the only one who took the time to listen. Ultimately, he determined my problem was medication-related, Dr. Fang personally calls me for follow up and is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Fang!

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Dr. Fang has a cocky attitude, is condescending to his patients and their family, and has a poor bedside manner.

One of THEE best!

Posted on April 14th, 2011

My husband is a patient of Dr.Fang's, he has several medical conditions and we have a son with a heart condition so as you can imagine we've visited MANY different doctors. Once you have seen thos many doctors you are able to share with others which ones "stick" out and Dr. Fang is definitely one of those! He is such a down to Earth kinda guy who doesn't just act like he cares but he truly does! He is so easy to talk to, you can ask him any and all of your questions without feeling rushed or dumb. When he explains things he does it in a way that you can understand as well as have the comfort in feeling that he really knows what is best for you! I trust him with my husband's life...literally!

Transplant recipient's thoughts

Posted on June 23rd, 2008

Dr. Fang is thoughtful and understanding. He trys to have an intimate knowledge of you and treats you as a close friend rather than a patient. I recommend him to anyone that has problems with their kidneys .

Posted on June 7th, 2017