Dr. Hsien Ta Fang MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 1st, 2016
Dr Fang is outstanding and we trust him implicintly!

September 10th, 2015
Knowledgeable and Sincere
I went to see Dr. Fang and I was very nervous as I had worked myself up to expect a very dubious outcome. He took his time and explained everything in simple terms. He genuinely looked and spoke with concern. He know I was anxious about test results and he called me as soon as they were available...he contacted me on his on time in the evening. I appreciate a doctor who is knowledgeable and realizes that the patient just needs sincerity.

October 15th, 2014
Great Listner; Great At helping You Understand
I believe Dr. Fang goes out of his way for his patients. He takes the time to really listen to you, addresses your concerns with care, and researches then follows up. Everything I hoped for in a doctor who treats kidney disease.

September 10th, 2013
Great nephrologist! Wonderful person!
Doctor Fang has always spent plenty of time with me. He is very concerned for his patients well being and wellness. He is prompt, very courteous, and caring. He is extremely knowledgeable of blood pressure control medications. He ALWAYS returns my calls in a reasonable time. He even visited me daily when I was hospitalized for an unrelated illness. He has a wonderful manner with patients which includes the following: provides excellent explanations, welcomes questions, includes spouses in discussions.

July 24th, 2013
A great physician!
My primary care physician recommended Dr. Fang and I could not be happier. I had been to numerous doctors to determine what was causing my health issue and he was the only one who took the time to listen. Ultimately, he determined my problem was medication-related, Dr. Fang personally calls me for follow up and is very easy to talk to. I highly recommend Dr. Fang!

January 17th, 2013
Dr. Fang has a cocky attitude, is condescending to his patients and their family, and has a poor bedside manner.

April 14th, 2011
One of THEE best!
My husband is a patient of Dr.Fang's, he has several medical conditions and we have a son with a heart condition so as you can imagine we've visited MANY different doctors. Once you have seen thos many doctors you are able to share with others which ones "stick" out and Dr. Fang is definitely one of those! He is such a down to Earth kinda guy who doesn't just act like he cares but he truly does! He is so easy to talk to, you can ask him any and all of your questions without feeling rushed or dumb. When he explains things he does it in a way that you can understand as well as have the comfort in feeling that he really knows what is best for you! I trust him with my husband's life...literally!

June 23rd, 2008
Transplant recipient's thoughts
Dr. Fang is thoughtful and understanding. He trys to have an intimate knowledge of you and treats you as a close friend rather than a patient. I recommend him to anyone that has problems with their kidneys.