A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsienchang Thomas Chiu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsienchang Thomas Chiu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chiu
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chiu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsienchang Thomas Chiu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Chiu graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Chiu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsienchang Thomas Chiu MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hsienchang Thomas Chiu practice?
- Dr. Hsienchang Thomas Chiu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hsienchang Thomas Chiu practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.