A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Cindy Chou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Cindy Chou is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Cindy Chou, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chou has 5 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Huntington Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Cindy Huang Chou MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Cindy H. Chou practice?
- Dr. Cindy Chou has 4 office locations.
- Dr. Cindy Chou practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near , .