A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsing Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Peking Union Medical University, Beijing.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsing Min Wu MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hsing M. Wu practice?
- Dr. Hsing Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hsing Wu practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brookline, MA.
See Brookline Physiatrists.