A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsinlin Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsinlin Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsinlin Cheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsinlin T Cheng MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hsinlin T. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Hsinlin Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hsinlin Cheng practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.