A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsinlin Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsinlin Cheng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheng
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Cheng Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsinlin Cheng, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsinlin T Cheng MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hsinlin T. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Hsinlin Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hsinlin Cheng practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.