A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsiu- Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsiu- Ling, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans