A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsiu- Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ling
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ling Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsiu- Ling, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsiu- Hsien Ling MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hsiu- H. Ling practice?
- Dr. Hsiu- Ling has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hsiu- Ling practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Globe, AZ.
See Alhambra Physiatrists.