A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsiu- Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsiu- Ling, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Pain
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Ling has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsiu- Hsien Ling MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hsiu- H. Ling practice?
- Dr. Hsiu- Ling has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hsiu- Ling practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Alhambra, CA.
Additional practice locations include: City Of Industry, CA.
See Alhambra Physiatrists.