A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsuan-Wen Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsuan-Wen Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsuan-Wen Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Huang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsuan-Wen Cathy Huang MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hsuan-Wen C. Huang practice?
- Dr. Hsuan-Wen Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Hsuan-Wen Huang practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Critical Care Practitioners, and Torrance Pulmonologists.