A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsushi Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsushi Yeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsushi Yeh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Medical Center
- Saint Clare Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsushi Yeh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Hsushi Yeh practice?
- Dr. Hsushi Yeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hsushi Yeh practices Ophthalmology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Ophthalmologists.