Learn more about Dr. Hsuyuan Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsuyuan Wu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsuyuan Wu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsuyuan Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hsuyuan Wu practice?
- Dr. Hsuyuan Wu has 1 office location.
Dr. Hsuyuan Wu practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.