A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hsuyuan Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hsuyuan Wu is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hsuyuan Wu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Wu has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hsuyuan Wu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hsuyuan Wu practice?
- Dr. Hsuyuan Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hsuyuan Wu practices Family Medicine near Whittier, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Whittier Primary Care Doctors.